- Manufacturer: Pulp
- Country of manufacture: France
- Packaging: 10 ml bottle
- base: propylene glycol vegetable (70%) / vegetal glycerine (30%)
- Food flavors
- Nicotine (depending on dosage)
Which level of nicotine to choose?
In an e-liquid, nicotine is present to facilitate your quitting smoking, sparing you the difficulties of withdrawal. The nicotine level represents the proportion of nicotine in the e-liquid. For it to be appropriate, it must match your needs: if you smoke a lot, you are used to having a lot of nicotine, so you need a high level, and vice versa.
The rate suitable for you therefore depends mainly on the number of cigarettes you smoke and the ecigarette you are going to use:
- Less than 7 cigarettes per day: 3 to 6mg / ml
- 8 to 16 cigarettes per day: 6 to 12mg / ml
- More than 16 cigarettes per day: 12 to 20mg / ml
It is a starting point. Once you have chosen a rate, you can adjust it based on how you actually feel, taking a higher or lower rate.
Above all, at the beginning, do not try to reduce your nicotine level, you will quickly be in need, and therefore in difficulty. Give yourself time to naturally feel the right time to decrease.